When you register at the K.O.I. website, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Free access to the K.O.I. 101 training course
- Free access to current news items
- Free access to experienced Koi keepers (CKK’s who are willing to help you with advice on Koi problems).
K.O.I. 101 is a course in basic Koi keeping. It has been written and edited by numerous serious Koi keepers with well over 50 years of combined experience. This course will provide virtually everything you need to know to keep Koi alive and healthy. The course includes information on.
Questions to answer before building a pond:
- Pond construction pitfalls
- Pond retrofits
- Pond safety
- Pond stocking densities
- Filtration & water Quality
- Koi Buying & Feeding
- Koi Health Problems Diagnosis & Checklist
- Koi Stress and Handling
- Emergency Responses
FREE: You can test your knowledge of the material in K.O.I. 101 and if you pass the self-test, you can download a printable certificate indicating you have completed the K.O.I. 101 Basic Koi Keeping course.
FREE: Access to current news items.
FREE: Access to experienced Koi keepers who are willing to help you with advice on Koi problems.