The K.O.I. Articles link you have selected requires you to:
- Register at the K.O.I. website.
- Purchase a K.O.I. membership.
REGISTRATION IS FREE
The benefits of being registered at our website are:
- FREE: Access to current news items.
- FREE: Access to experienced Koi keepers who are willing to help you withadvice on Koi problems.
- FREE: Access to the K.O.I. 101 course. This is a course in basic Koi keeping. It has been written and edited by numerous serious Koi keepers with well over 50 years of combined experience. This course will provide virtually everything you need to know to keep Koi alive and healthy. The course includes information on.
The benefits of being a K.O.I Member are:
- K.O.I. Guide is yours free - This will help you with all those little things you cannot quite remember or maybe did not even know. Nearly 30 waterproof pages of information, places to add your own info plus useful forms and supplements planned for the future . . .
- All new articles on website are made available to members for one month before they can be accessed by non - members.
- Only members have access to archived articles.
- 20% discount on eBooks
- 10% discount on courses
- Group purchases at K.O.I. Store
Click Here to become a member or renew your membership.
There are 4 options for New Members:
Prorated membership - $2 Per Month (Now thru Sept 30), you get all the perks of membership - but no Guide.
FULL Membership with Guide - $24
Membership PLUS which includes the Guide plus ALL Supplement - $65
Lifetime Membership includes Guide, Supplement plus all future Supplements - $250
Renew Your Membership - $15
CLUB Memberships are available for ONLY $100/yr! READ MORE