Koi Care Guide
This document is appropriate for any new Koi keeper who wishes to have a quick reference on how to bring home and care for Koi
This brochure is a quick reference that describes basic information about Koi care.
Koi Keepers studying this chart will become familiar with:
- What you should do when you first bring home new Koi
- How changes in their environment affect Koi
- A quick checklist of things a new owner should check about their pond setup
- Brief tips for water quality, and recommendations on a water testing schedule
- Information about Koi growth
- Information about pond filtration – how it works and what it accomplishes
- Secrets to a healthy pond, include the importance of frequent partial water changes, oxygen and overcrowding.