Winter Pond Enclosures
This e-book is appropriate reading for any pond keeper interested in safely enclosing their pond in the cold winter months.
Pond owners have reported several benefits of covering their ponds in winter, especially in the extremely frigid regions. This document outlines many of those benefits with special emphasis on methods to reduce heat loss. Learn essential considerations for assembly of a safe, effective enclosure. The included systems have been used and improved on for years.
Koi Keepers reading this E-book will become familiar with:
- The mechanisms by which heat is exchanged with the atmosphere
- The benefits of enclosing a pond
- Safe pond enclosure without carpentry
- Considerations when choosing a frame
- Considerations in the choice of cover material