Necropsy and Anatomy of Koi Carp
This ebook is appropriate for any Koi keeper who want to learn the anatomy of Koi through a pictoral necropsy.
The ebook is a pictoral guide to necropsy and internal anatomy of Koi. Warning: Not for the squeamish - there are graphic pictures of dissected Koi.
Koi Keepers reading this ebook will learn:
- Tools needed for basic dissection
- Where to make initial incisions
- Pictoral guide to reproductive organs
- Pictoral guide to kidneys and the swim bladder
- Pictoral guide to the liver, spleen, gall bladder and gut
- Pictoral guide to the heart and teeth
- Dissection of a Koi head