Welcome to one of the K.O.I. Short Courses. Short Courses can be taken entirely on-line, and completed, including test, in less than 2 hours! No interaction with an instructor is required, it is entirely self-paced. This video is only 7 minutes long!
- Purchase the course through the K.O.I. store by clicking on the Course Sign Up Tab.
- View the video. (Will be available in your My Account area)
- Take the on-line test. Any missed questions may be re-answered. A score of 80% is required to pass.
That's it! A Certificate of Completion will be emailed upon request. Congratulations!
In this course, you will become familiar with:
- Abnormal Koi behaviors that indicate problems
- Normal Koi behaviors
- Possible causes of abnormal behaviors
- Recommended treatments of common Koi health problems and preventative measures
- Assessing and balancing treatments vs. potential harms from treatment
- Using the least invasive treatment first, and moving to more aggressive treatments if needed
- Becoming a good observer of your Koi to keep them healthy
- Ability to watch video on-line
- Ability to send and receive files in email